Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Run for The Cure


So my run yesterday was soo hard!! Holy crap....45:13..soo long. I think it was probably because I was running at 1030 at night. It pretty much killed me but i did my 5km.


So my post today is going to be about my decision to Run for Breast Cancer in October. I want to have something to make me run everyday. I needed a race so that I have a goal that I'm working towards. So Rachel and I decided that we are going to run for a really good cause. We are trying to raise $1000 for Breast Cancer Research! Every little bit helps and we both would really appreciate any donations of any size. If you would like to donate to support a good cause you can go to our website.




We would really appreciate anything you can contribute!!!

No comments: